Ministry of justice of Ukraine
Decree from July,12 2010 № 1530/5
Certificate # 3393
Director of Department of legalization of public associations, state registration of the print and news agencies
General meeting of International public organization “International Association of Eastern Dance”
Report № 1 from September, 23 2009
__________________ O. M. Semyorkina
Of International public Organization
“International Association of Eastern Dance”
1. General regulations
1.1. International public organization “International Association of Eastern Dance” (further “Organization”) is independent, voluntary, non-profitable international public organization, which is set up for satisfaction and protection of legal, social, economic, creative, national-cultural, sport and other common interests of its members.
1.2. Organization executes its activity according to Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine ”About public associations”, Civil Code of Ukraine, other legislative acts and this Statute.
1.3. Organization is constructed on the basis of voluntariness, legality and publicity.
1.4. Organization gets the status of legal person from the moment of the state registration in order established by current legislation. Organization has property, an independent balance, private money, accounts (including monetary account) in banking establishments, seals , stamps, forms, the symbolics and other properties, the samples of which are approved by the Board of Organization. The symbolics is registered in concordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.5. Organization can be responsible and conclude on its own behalf agreements, get property and private non-property rights, be plaintiff and claimant in the court.
1.6. Organization defines independently its internal organizational structure and can establish local centers in accordance with the established procedure.
1.7. Territory of Organization activity is Ukraine, Republic of Latvia, Russian Federation, Republic of Moldova and Republic of Belarus.
1.8. The full name of organization: International public organization “International Association of Eastern Dance”. The reduced name is IPO “IAED”.
1.9. Organization address is 84313, Ukraine, Donetsk Region, Kramatorsk, Shkadinova street, 68/68.
2. Aim and tasks of Organization activity. Rights of Organization activity
2.1. The main purpose of the formation of Organization is preference of development of Eastern Dance on the territory of Ukraine and other countries, increasing of the role of this kind of cultural activity in general and harmonious personality development, formation of healthy life-style.
2.2. The main tasks of Organization are:
- protection of the rights and legal interests of the members of Organization and the assistance in the development of their abilities;
- promotion of popularization of Eastern dance (between schoolchildren, students and other levels of Ukrainian society);
- promotion of mass attraction (schoolchildren, students and other levels of Ukrainian society) to go in for Oriental Dances;
- favour social protection of dancers, trainers and other specialists – its members;
- participation in the creation and realization of programs of the development of Oriental Dance in Ukraine and other countries;
- give practical, organizational and methodical assistance to the centers of Organization, public organizations in attracting people to go in for Oriental Dances;
- arrangement and holding performances, competitions, festivals, training sessions and other meetings between members of Organization without profit earning;
- participation in arrangement and holding research activities in the sphere of Oriental Dance;
- realization of non-profit advertising publishing activities;
- promotion of creation of cine-, video-, audio materials in regard to the issues of Oriental Dance;
2.3. To implement the purpose standing before Organization, it has the right in order established by legislation:
- to represent and protect legal interests and interests if its members in state and public organizations;
- to get necessary information from administrative authorities to implement statute aims and tasks;
- to found establishments with the rights of corporate body to implement statute tasks;
- to distribute the information about the activity of Organization and to propagandize its own ideas and aims;
2.4. To fulfill statute aims and tasks Organization has the right:
- to be the participant of civil relationships, to get property and non-property rights;
- to represent and protect legal interests and interests of its members (participants) in state and public organizations and courts on the matters which represent the interests of Organization;
- to support ideologically, organizationally and financially other unifications of citizens, to give assistance in their creation;
- to get necessary information from administrative and public authorities to implement its aims and tasks;
- to make propositions to administrative authorities;
- to found its own mass media;
3. Organization members. Their rights and obligations
3.1. Organization has individual, honorary and collective membership. Members of Organization have equal rights and duties.
3.2. Individual members of Organization can be citizens of Ukraine, citizens of other countries, persons without citizenship who reached the age of 18 years, who share objective, tasks and directions of Organization activity, recognize this Statute, execute decisions of statute bodies of Organization and support Organization financially and intellectually.
3.3. Honorary members of Organization can be citizens of Ukraine, citizens of other countries, persons without citizenship who reached the age of 18 years, who share objective, tasks and directions of Organization activity, recognize this Statute, execute decisions of statutory bodies of Organization and support Organization financially and intellectually and who made a great contribution to the activity of Organization. The conferment of the status of honorary member fulfils under the regulations about honorary membership, approved by the Board of Organization.
3.4. Collective members of IDSA can be collectives of the enterprises, establishments, organizations which admit Statute of Organization and pay annual membership dues. Collective members of Organization take part in a work of Organization through its representatives.
Inclusion and exclusion of individual members of Organization executes by the Board on the ground of the written application.
3.5. Inclusion and exclusion of collective members of Organization executes by the Board on the ground of the decision of collective of the enterprises, establishment, and organization.
3.6. Members of Organization have right:
- to elect and to be elected into supervising bodies of Organization;
- to receive any information concerning activity of Organization;
- to make offers into Organization supervising bodiesconcerning its activity and creation of its centers for consideration of General meeting of Organization and the Board of Organization.
- to use information service of Organization and to receive methodical materials and consultations;
- to take part in all kind of events of Organization, which are provided by this Statute;
- to take part in different kind of meetings, which are held by the Board of Organization with the deliberative vote;
- to bring a question at any time considering the discontinuance of membership in Organization by means of submitting the proper written application for consideration of the Board of Organization – for an individual member, decision of collective – for a collective member.
3.7. Members of Organization are obliged:
- to promote actively development of Organization, to take an active part in its activity;
- to adhere requirements of this Statute, decisions of General meetings of Organization and of the Board, to promote activity of supervising bodies of Organization;
- to provide Organization with all necessary information for its activity;
- to pay entrance fee and membership dues;
3.8. Organization has the right on the ground of the Board’s decision to except an Organization member from the Organization membership in a case of infringement of the Statute, improper activities against Organization or some of its members. Decisions concerning this matter are made by a majority of votes of the Board members. Decision of the Board about exclusion is final. Member of Organization can regrant its membership in n accordance with the decision of the Board.
4. Supervising and Statute bodies of Organization
4.1. Supervising and Statute bodies of Organization are:
- General meeting of Organization;
- Board of Organization;
- Revision Commission.
4.2. On the ground of the decision of General meeting other statutory bodies can be formed in Organization.
5. General meeting of Organization
5.1. The highest supervising body of Organization is General Meeting which is convoked by the Board of Organization as required, but no less than once a year. The date, time, the place of conduction and the agenda of General Meeting are to be informed to the members of Organization no later than three months prior to conduction of General Meeting. Electoral quotient at General meeting is determined by the Board of Organization.
5.2. Extraordinary General Meeting can be arranged by the decision of the Board or at the request of no less than 1/3 of local departments or by the Revision Commission. General Meeting is considered to be valid in a case of presence of the majority of members from no less than 2/3 local departments. The decisions are made by the simple majority of the voices of the present members at General meeting if anything else is provided by this Statute.
5.3. General meeting of Organization:
- accepts the Statute, makes changes and additions in it;
- determines the main ways of Organization activity in accordance with the aims and tasks of this Statute;
- elects and recalls members of the Board, the President of Organization, hears and approves the annual accounts of the President;
- elects and fires the Head of Revision Commission and its members, hears and approves the accounts of the Head of Revision Commission about the Organization activity;
- solves the problem on the discontinuance of activity of Organization, arranges liquidation committee;
- realizes the property right for means and property of Organization;
- passes the annual budget of Organization and the order of its usage, determines the ways, forms and capacity of financial and economical activity, approves the annual account of budget execution;
- considers and solves any other questions of activity of Organization.
6. Board of Organization
6.1. The Board of Organization (further - Board) is the Organization supervising body during the period between General Meetings, consists of the President and Members of the Board. The Board is elected by General meeting with the term of office for 5 years.
6.2. The Board:
- manages local departments of Organization and makes decisions concerning necessity of their legalization (registration) with the status of corporate body;
- implements economic management of the finance and property of Organization, determines ways, forms and capacity of economic financial activity within the bounds of authority, given by General Meeting;
- determines the rates of entrance fee and membership dues and also the procedure and terms of their payment and usage, approves long-term programs and projects of the Organization activity, passes votes, applications and other documents;
- considers applications and makes corresponding decisions about accepting new members into Organization on terms that are determined by the Board, and also about excepting Members from Organization;
- approves samples of seals, stamps and blanks of Organization;
- determines and approves the organizational structure of Organization;
- approves internal documents of Organization, heads of local departments, size of staff bodies, determines terms of work payment of staff members;
- approves Manual, Statute and the samples of the Organization symbolics at the suggestion of the President of Organization;
- solves other issues of Organization activity within the bounds of its competence.
6.3. As a rule, the Board solves its issues at their meetings which is convoked as required, but no less than once in six months, and extraordinary meetings can be arranged in the case of the urgent necessity. Regular and extraordinary meetings of the Board are convoked at the request of the President of Organization. The date, time, the place of conduction and the agenda of the Board are to be informed by the President of Organization no later than one month prior to conduction of the meeting.
6.4. The Board meetings are considered to be valid and their decisions are considered to be accepted if 2/3 of the Board members participate in them.
6.5. The decisions are made by the simple majority of the voices and accepted by the President of Organization. During the voting every member of the board has only one vote. The President of Organization can put reasonable with clear explanation veto upon the decision of the Board. The veto of the President of Organization is overpowered by the simple majority of the voices after repeated examination and consideration of the vital issue. In such case the President of Organization must approve accepted decision. If the President of Organization doesn’t sign the decision, it is signed by the member of the Board, elected by the simple majority of the voices of the Board.
7. President of Organization
7.1. The Organization is led by the President of Organization, who is high official of Organization and who is accountable to General meeting. The President of Organization is elected by General Meeting from all the Members of Organization for the period of five years.
7.2. The President of Organization:
- is the head of the Board, determines the order and the content of its work, is the chairman of the meetings of the Board, organizes record-keeping at the meeting of the Board, controls execution of decisions of General meeting and the Board;
- acts on behalf of the Organization, without warrant, introduces his/her interests in the relationships with the bodies of the government and public organizations, certain citizens;
- has power to sign financial and other documents, gives orders, power of attorney, signs the decisions of the Board;
- develops the samples of seals, stamps and blanks of Organization and submits for confirmation to the Board of Organization;
- approves long-term programs and projects of the Organization activity, resolutions, applications and other documents;
- makes decisions concerning the ways, forms and capacity of material and financial assistance on the ground of the projects and programs;
- implements operational control of the finance and property of Organization under the power given by General meeting;
- submits the budget statement of Organization and reports about its fulfillment for confirmation of General meeting;
- confirms accepting and excepting workers, who work in Organization in accordance with the labor agreements, concludes the labour contracts;
- has the right to delegate some part of his/her authority to the member of the Board;
- makes other activities within the bounds of authority, given by General meeting, the Board and law.
7.3. The President of Organization has the right to transfer the discharge of his/her powers to one of the Board members in a case of his/her absence (business trip, vacation, disease state etc.) or temporal impossibility of implementing authority. The President of Organization can return his/her authority at any time.
8. Revision Commission of Organization
8.1.Revision Commission of Organization is elected by General Meeting for the period of five years.
8.2. Revision Commission of Organization:
- does tests of statutory activity of Organization;
- does tests of economic financial activity of Organization;
- gives accounts of its activity at General meeting, submits the annual report of its activity for confirmation to General meeting;
- considers complaints, letters, applications and propositions of citizens and organizations, which are delivered to the office of Organization;
- solves other issues of the Organization activity within the bounds of additionally given authority by General meeting.
9. Local Departments
9.1. Local departments are formed in Organization in accordance with the territorial principle, i.e. with the work, home and study location, if there are no less than three members of department, which is legalized its status by means of report of constitutive meeting of corresponding department.
9.2. Local departments in their activity are guided by this Statute and by their regulations, which are accepted by governing bodies and approved by the Board of Organization.
9.3. For an acquisition of the right of a corporate body local departments must register in accordance with legally established order. Local departments without the rights of corporate body become legal by means of the written notice about establishment in accordance with the current legislation.
10. International contacts of Organization
10.1. Organization can establish or join international (non-government) organizations, found international unions, associations and other organizations, support direct international contacts and connections, conclude corresponding contracts, and also can take part in the realization of all kind of activities, which are not protected by the law.
11. Financial assets and the property of Organization
11.1. Organization can possess of movable and real property, tangible and intangible assets, money, other property, bought on legal grounds, which are necessary for the realization of its statutory activity.
11.2. The property and financial assets of Organization are formed at the expense of:
11.2.1. Financial assets or property which acts free-of-charge or as the gratuitous financial help, donations, members’ contributions or humanitarian aid;
11.2.2. Passive incomes;
11.2.3. Financial assets or property, which act from carrying out of the main activity, taking into consideration the peculiarities of the Law of Ukraine “About rating of profit of enterprises”;
11.2.4. Grants and subsidies, received in the established order from the state and local budgets.
11.3. For the purpose of execution of the statute aims and tasks Organization has the right to execute any operations concerning financial assets and the property, which belong to the Organization property and what doesn’t contradict its statutory activity and the Law of Ukraine.
11.4. Financial assets and the property of Organization are used on execution of the statutory activity.
12. Reports and accounts
12.1. Organization, and the organizations created by it, conduct operative and accountant, statistical reporting in the established order, bring accepted obligatory payments in the budget in the order determined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
12.1. Responsibility for the state of the reports and well-timed providing with the accounts is entrusted to the chief accountant, competence of whom is determined by the law.
13. The discontinuance of Organization activity
13.1. The discontinuance of Organization activity can be provided by means of its reorganization (merger, connection, division, transformation) or liquidation.
13.2. In case of reorganization of Organization its rights and obligations pass to its assignee.
13.3. Liquidation of Organization is carried out:
- under the decision of General Meeting;
- under the decision of court;
13.4. In case of liquidation of Organization its actives should be handed to other non-profitable organization of the same type or be directed into the income of the budget.
14. Making changes to the Statute of Organization
14.1. Changes and additions to the Statute are accepted by General Meeting of Organization in the order established by this Statute.
14.2. Changes in the statutory documents undergo obligatory registration in order foreseen by current legislation of Ukraine.
The main purpose of Organization is preference of development of Eastern Dance on the territory of Ukraine and other countries, increasing of the role of this kind of cultural activity in general and harmonious personality development, formation of healthy life-style.
Certificate of registration of association of people
Name of Organization: International public organization “International Association of Eastern Dance”
Type of Organization: International public organization
Statutory Central Body of Organization:General meeting, the Board, 84313, Donetsk Region, Kramatorsk, Shkadinova street, 68/68.
Territory of Organization activity: Ukraine, Republic of Latvia, Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, Republic of Moldova.